The Fill your Fridge option is for those of us who just don’t have enough time on our hands. It is ideal for the person who works long hours, the family always on the go, or for the ski team in town to train.
Bow Valley Gourmet will create that valuable time you are missing. Chef Michael Anderson will create fine dining meal combinations at affordable prices. Enjoy a delicious meal in the luxury of your own busy time frame.
During your free consultation we design menus for 5-10 days of meals and for as many people you need to feed. Chef Michael Anderson will send you 3-4 separate menus with pricing for each. After you approve a menu, we take the time and care to prepare every meal for you.
We leave some meals in the fridge and some in the freezer, all of them with preparation and reheating instructions. We also clean your kitchen before we leave!
Bow Valley Gourmet will Sous-Vide every item we prepare. Sous-Vide is a French cooking method developed in the 1970’s and used in fine dining restaurants across North America and Europe. In the restaurant setting, the food is cooked slowly in a vacuum sealed bag under temperature controlled water. A Sous-Vide machine is a machine that properly vacuum seals your food by taking all the oxygen out to prevent your food from aging. A steak under a vacuum seal will stay fresh in your freezer for at least one year without collecting freezer-burn. Have no fear, Chef Michael Anderson will leave you simple reheating instructions for everything he prepares!
Here are some samples of options offered by Bow Valley Gourmet to Fill your Fridge!
- Venison Meatloaf, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Baby Carrots
- Wild Mushroom Lasagna with sauteed Spinach
- Braised Short Ribs, Baked Yukon Potatoes and Patty Pan Squash
- Beef Tenderloin, Fingerling Potatoes and grilled Asparagus
- Traditional Paella – Shellfish Stew
- Fresh Pizza Dough with a variety of sauces
- Blackened Salmon, Smoked Gouda Polenta and Ratatouille
- Veal Scallopini, Angel-Hair Pasta with steamed Asparagus
- East Coast Crab Cakes, Cilantro-Lime Rice and Grilled Zucchini
- Pan-seared Duck Breast, Goat Cheese Risotto and Sauteed Brussel Sprouts
- Rack of Lamb, Celeriac Puree and Baby Carrots
- Pan-Seared Sea Scallops, Saffron Couscous and Snow Peas
- Chicken Enchiladas, Re-fried Beans and Red Rice
- Trout Almondine, Chorizo Stuffing and Green Beans
- Lamb Stew with Crumble Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
- Grilled Pork Chops, Sweet Potato Puree and Sauteed Mustard Greens
- Smoked New York Strip, Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes and Braised Mushrooms
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Sweet Potato Fries and Corn Succotash
- Braised Osso Bucco, Saffron Risotto and Grilled Eggplant
- Lemon Chicken, Roasted Root Vegetables and Creamy Leek Fondue
- Char-grilled Lobster Tails, Wild Rice and Broccoli and Seasoned Tomatoes
- Cajun rib-eye, Toasted Quinoa and Tri-Colored Peppers
In millions of homes across North America every night there are families arriving home saying the same thing – “What’s for Dinner?” Chef Michael Anderson believes in truly enjoying food, and has been an advocate of the Slow Food Movement for years. A personal chef can provide you with wholesome, restaurant quality food while allowing you to have up to 90 extra minutes a day without shopping, cooking or cleaning. From busy families to the elderly, we customize every menu to fit your taste and timetable.
Our Fill your Fridge option offers you various pricing on a per person basis. All meals created by Bow Valley Gourmet include fresh vegetables and a side dish.
- 2 people for 3 Entrees each – $180 plus the cost of ingredients
- 2 people for 5 Entrees each – $260 plus the cost of ingredients
- 2 people and 10 Entrees each – $390 plus the cost of ingredients
- 4 people and 3 Entrees each – $230 plus the cost of ingredients
- 4 people and 5 Entrees each- $350 plus the cost of ingredients
- 4 people and 10 Entrees each- $550 plus the cost of ingredients
We look forward to cooking for you!