This covers all varieties of gatherings. Everything from a formal sit down to a Sunday BBQ, our Chef Michael Anderson is offers different ideas that relate to your style and theme. Feel free to mix and match any items you see on any topic header, give suggestions or just let our Chef Michael Anderson create a menu that will have your guest talking about the food throughout your event. Please keep in mind that any of these styles can be served any way you choose, to a group of any size!
Plated Sit-Down dinner – Family style or Semi & Formal Courses
Live action stations around the room
- Smoked Organic Chicken Quesadillas
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter
- Roasted Tomato Soup with 3 Cheese Grilled Cheese
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Beets, Goat Cheese, Spiced Pecans and Mixed Greens
- Spinach Salad with Egg, Parmesan and Cherry Tomatoes served with a warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- Butter poached Lobster with Fingerling Potatoes and Grilled Zucchini
- AAA Alberta Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushroom Polenta and Grilled Ratatouille
- Profiteroles stuffed with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Milk Chocolate Sauce
- Home made Birthday Cake
- Buffalo Mozzarella wrapped with Grilled Vegetables
- Balsamic Braised Mushrooms
- Shrimp Bisque with Madeira Foam
- Corn and Crab Chowder
- Deconstructed Caesar Salad
- Eggplant Parmesan Tower with Smoked Gouda & Roma Tomatoes
- Roasted Rosemary-Lemon Chicken
- Prosciutto wrapped Shrimp
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee Spoons
- Northern Italian Tiramisu
- Crab Cakes with Green Tabasco Cream Sauce
- Smoked Organic Bison with Tri-Color Peppers
- Roasted Fennel Soup with Fried Parsley
- Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup with Roasted Red Pepper Oil
- Blackened Chicken Cobb Salad
- Endive with Blue Cheese and Roasted Walnuts
- Red Wine Braised Lamb Shank
- Pan-seared Blackened Tuna with Pineapple Salsa
- Blackberry Panna Cotta, Fresh Fruit Compote
- Riesling Poached Pears
- Warm Chocolate Bread Pudding with Bourbon Cream
- 5 Alarm Chili with Pita Chips
- Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus
- Bison Nachos
- Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Slow-Roasted Pulled BBQ Sandwiches
- House-Smoked Turkey Legs
- Shrimp Po Boys
- In House – made Pizzas
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Sunday
- Hand – Rolled Apple Strudel with Chocolate Ice Cream
We specialize in giving you your event the way you want it! We work with the best companies in Canmore and the surrounding area to ensure that customer satisfaction is not just met but exceeded. Bow Valley Gourmet works with as many Local & Organic vendors within the Bow Valley that there are. Here is a listing of some of our Local partnerships:
Valbella Meats- Locally owned and operated for over 30 years. If you want the best Hams, Sausages & Air-dried meats there is only 1 word to say – Valbella!
JK Bakery – European style Breads and Speciality Wedding Cakes. A wide variety of designs to make your wedding cake an item that you and your guests will remember!
Le Chocolatier – The finest Belgian Chocolate handcrafted in the Canadian Rockies.
Highland Photo - Fun, Friendly and Professional. When you walk into there studio, you know you are in the hands of true professionals.
City Fish – This company is out of Calgary. They fly in the freshest fish they can find on a daily basis, it is then delivered that same day!
Nutter’s Natural Foods- The largest Organic & Natural food store in Canmore.
Planet Organic- The largest Organic food market with serveral locations in Calgary.