Your Dream Canadian
Location, Location, Location
The Bow Valley provides a remarkable and unforgettable backdrop for any wedding. After the ceremony, however, can you have your reception, and your family and friends lodging, in one convenient location? The answer is YES!
Bow Valley Gourmet works with several hotels in Canmore and surrounding areas that are happy to accommodate you and your family. We will make your friends and family feel at home in these stunning surroundings.
Your Wedding Reception,
Bow Valley Gourmet customizes every menu for your unique event. We cater
weddings of any size from Calgary to Lake Louise. Our “fine dining”
approach is applied to every wedding event and evident in every menu,
whether it is a five-course plated dinner or a casual buffet. The menu
samples below are just some of the dishes we can offer, we welcome any
ideas you may have to make your wedding memorable. Bow Valley Gourmet works closely with the Bill Warren Training Center in Canmore, Alberta.
Please contact us for a free consultation and price quote.
- Salad – Iceberg Wedge, Cherry Tomatoes, Apple-wood smoked Bacon, Chives, Crumbled Danish Blue Cheese, Ranch Dressing
- Entrée – Pan seared Halibut, Roasted Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes, Organic Baby Carrots with Tarragon, Lemon Cream Sauce
- Dessert – Warmed Apple Strudel with Banana Fosters Sauce
- Appetizer: Bacon wrapped Scallops, Apple Cider Glaze, Organic Chive
- Soup: Spring Pea with Mint Foam(Vegan)
- Entrée: Smoked AAA Alberta New York Strip Loin, Gruyere Gratin Potatoes, Sautéed Asparagus, Yellow Peppers, Rosemary Jus
- Dessert: Chocolate Heaven Three ways: Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries, Le Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Truffles, Double Chocolate – Godiva “Martini”
- Salad: Organic Mixed Greens, Goat Cheese, Blueberries, Toasted Pecans, Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Entree: Lemon Thyme Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce
- Side: Toasted Quinoa with Golden Raisins, Sun Dried Cherries, Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- Vegetables: Summer Corn Succotash
- Dessert: New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberry Sauce